The proposed focal areas/activities for Integrated Waste Management are capacity building for key institutions to foster adoption of SCP practices, introduction and implementation of SCP practices in enterprises and institutions, development and provision of specific technical services and toolkits on SCP related issues, promotion of the development.
Latest from SAG
- European Union hails Uganda’s Green Development Strategy
- Africa Forum Private Sector Inclusive Green Growth and Job Creation
- The Nordic Climate Facility’s 7th call for proposals: 28 August to 29 September 2017
- Three Ugandan SMEs selected for Africa environment awards
- Sustaining Uganda's resources through promoting Green Business Production