The proposed focal areas/activities for Integrated Waste Management are industrial waste management, recycling, reuse and recovery. The main stakeholders to be involved are Ministry of Environmental Affairs, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Economic Development, South Africa NCPC and research institutes.
Latest from SAG
- European Union hails Uganda’s Green Development Strategy
- Africa Forum Private Sector Inclusive Green Growth and Job Creation
- The Nordic Climate Facility’s 7th call for proposals: 28 August to 29 September 2017
- Three Ugandan SMEs selected for Africa environment awards
- Sustaining Uganda's resources through promoting Green Business Production