The proposed focal areas/activities for Integrated Waste Management are promotion and investment in waste-to-energy technologies (biogas) including agricultural waste, agro-processing and domestic sewage/waste water, and promotion of the development of green business/jobs through recycling of plastic waste, wood waste and electronic waste..
Latest from SAG
- European Union hails Uganda’s Green Development Strategy
- Africa Forum Private Sector Inclusive Green Growth and Job Creation
- The Nordic Climate Facility’s 7th call for proposals: 28 August to 29 September 2017
- Three Ugandan SMEs selected for Africa environment awards
- Sustaining Uganda's resources through promoting Green Business Production