The proposed focal areas/activities for Integrated Waste Management are promotion of sustainable waste management - solid waste management and transformation of compost, collection and processing of plastic waste, waste management in companies, establishment of household waste collection for communities/municipalities, and promotion of biogas.
Latest from SAG
- European Union hails Uganda’s Green Development Strategy
- Africa Forum Private Sector Inclusive Green Growth and Job Creation
- The Nordic Climate Facility’s 7th call for proposals: 28 August to 29 September 2017
- Three Ugandan SMEs selected for Africa environment awards
- Sustaining Uganda's resources through promoting Green Business Production