Kenya should be enabled to participate more fully in greener international supply chains for these and other environmental goods and services. The main stakeholders to be involved, in addition to the private sector, are Ministry of Environment, Water and Natural Resources.
Latest from SAG
- European Union hails Uganda’s Green Development Strategy
- Africa Forum Private Sector Inclusive Green Growth and Job Creation
- The Nordic Climate Facility’s 7th call for proposals: 28 August to 29 September 2017
- Three Ugandan SMEs selected for Africa environment awards
- Sustaining Uganda's resources through promoting Green Business Production