Burkina Faso has a modest share of tourismcompared to many other African countries. The development of nature-based tourism has been identified by the government as a source of revenue for the management of conservation areas in Burkina Faso. The implementation of sustainable tourism will benefit local communities as well as local authorities.
Latest from SAG
- European Union hails Uganda’s Green Development Strategy
- Africa Forum Private Sector Inclusive Green Growth and Job Creation
- The Nordic Climate Facility’s 7th call for proposals: 28 August to 29 September 2017
- Three Ugandan SMEs selected for Africa environment awards
- Sustaining Uganda's resources through promoting Green Business Production